2. INFORMATION ON THE WEBsite
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. TRADE MARKS
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
4. EXTERNAL LINKS
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
5. PUBLIC FORUMS AND USER SUBMISSIONS
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, blogs, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
- 5.1- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- 5.2- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- 5.3- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- 5.4- violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
- 5.5- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
6. SPECIFIC USE
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Your use of the sites and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and any other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content (as described in the Content section below), including NET-A-PORTER Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorised by GOODREST Store and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy for the purposes of viewing Content for your own personal use.
8. CONTENT & ERRORS
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this site. GOODREST Store tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. GOODREST Storedoes not promise that GOODREST StoreContent is accurate, error-free. GOODREST Storedoes not promise that the functional aspects of the Site or GOODREST StoreContent will be error free or that this Site, GOODREST StoreContent or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
10. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
11. USE OF THE WEBsite
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
12. PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
Discounts are issued in the form of either ‘? savings’ or a ‘percentage off’ and are offered to customers via. promotional emails/Newsletters, advertisements, banners or 3rd partycommunications. There is no cash alternative and all terms and conditions are non-negotiable. Unless otherwise stated, discounts are only applicable to full price items (sale and clearance items are not included). GOODREST Store reserves the right to cancel or change any promotion / discount without notice, at any time Free Shipping offers apply to ‘Standard Shipping’, ‘Next Day Delivery’ only, unless otherwise stated. In all cases, the shipping charge only will be deducted. No taxes, duties or customs charges will be removed. Unfortunately, we are unable to cover the cost of returning international orders Other exclusions may apply. All promotions will have a ‘valid until’ or ‘expiry’ date. Please refer to the original promotion source for this information Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer Promotional codes are valid for one transaction per person and cannot be used on multiple accounts Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders If returning an item purchased using a promotional code, the code used will remain valid if the retained items exceed the threshold required (if a threshold is applicable) If the retained items fall below the minimum spend you will be refunded accordingly and the code will be re-validated, this will happen on one occasion only. The re-validated code will expire after 14 days.
- 13.1- These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
- 13.2- The website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- 14.1- GOODREST Store employees and persons involved in operating concessions are not eligible to enter. To enter the draw, fill in your details where indicated and answer the simple question if requested. You are only permitted to enter once. We will carry out the draw within seven days of the closing date and the winner will be the first entry drawn at random. We will notify the winner within seven days of the draw.
- 15.1- If we discover that a pricing error has been made, we reserve the right to suspend your order and contact you to ask whether you wish continue with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. We present our content ‘as is’ and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
16. PRICE MATCH
We aim to make our prices as competitive as possible and will try and match, however in some cases due to brand restrictions, promotional activities and sale periods we will be unable to match prices. Please note that all information gained through this the price match feature will enable GOODREST Store to become more competitive and ensure that customers receive the best possible prices.
17. PAYMENT OPTIONS
We accept all major credit/debit cards for payment.. If your credit card is rejected by our online payment processing systems, please double-check that all the details you entered on the website were correct. Your name and address details must match the card – holder address details held by your card issuer. If the problem persists, please contact your credit card provider. We may on occasions request further proof of ID as advised by our credit/debit card processing company.
18. Cookies On GOODREST Store